We at Appliance Repair London never underestimate the importance of your privacy as our customer. Due to that we highly protect it for you as our website`s user and while we provide a service for you (‘’our services’’).
What kind of information we might need from you:
- Name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, age, debit/credit card information, personal description, information about your property and household/business, pets, information revealed by photos of your property that you show us / allow us to use; all information that you decide to provide us with in the instance that you:
- Inquire for our services or book with us;
- Send us an inquiry / contact form, using our website;
- Subscribe for a newsletter from us;
- Use our site to give us feedback
- Get in touch via our marketing communication
- Contact us via phone, email, post or live chat;
- Complain about a problem with a service of ours
- This could be technical data, such as the type of your mobile device, network data, operating system, what kind of Internet browser is used, your current time zone.
- Information concerning your Computer – IP address if shown, operating system, internet browser variation. This data is used for statistical purposes giving details about our user`s browsing actions and habits. It by no means identifies any individual or details of use of the website – just for example traffic data, communication data, locations If we need them.
- We work in close relations with other parties ( such as business partners, contractors, payment, delivery , technical services, advertising partners, search engine providers, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, debt collecting agencies) and if needed we have the right to ask them about information about you.
How we operate with your data?
We will use it for/to:
- Booking a service, finalising a booking inquiry, arrange a technician;
- Meet the needed arrangements in our contract with you;
- Be able to promptly provide the requested service;
- Make sure we can contact you regarding any queries, complaints, feedback regarding our services;
- To inform you if any changes in our services appear;
- Be confident all of the content on our site is shown in the proper and most convenient way on your devices;
- We will share the needed details with the technician that will carry out the service for you in order to be able to provide it.;
- This can include – your name, address, contact details. Information about your property, pictures can be forwarded for the purpose of sufficiently providing the job, the amount that has to be paid by you, payment details.
The collected data from you is used automatically:
- In order to maintain our website and internal operations which can be troubleshooting, analysing data, doing tests, researching, for the purposes of surveys/statistics.;
- To make the quality of our services better and more efficient and display it better on your devices;
- To keep our site a safe and secure one;
- To be able to show relevant ads as well as effective ones;
- To suggest services that you might find useful;
These are used in order for us to separate you and recognise you from the other users. It helps us to provide the best possible experience while surfing our website.
Where is your personal information kept
Everything provided as information by you that is on our disposal is kept safe on our servers in the UK and Bulgaria. We maintain a high level of security. The data given by you might be sent and kept at a place outside the EEA (European Economic Area). It could also be processed by people outside EEA working with us or with our contractors.
All payments made via our website via a third party payment processing services, PayPal and Stripe. These are highly encrypted by security sockets layer technology. We do not store any of your Credit / Debit card details after you make a payment.
We have to say though that unfortunately using the Internet for transmitting information is not 100% safe and secure. However we always do our absolute best to protect you and your data. We are also not able to fully guarantee the safeness of these details of yours. Any transmission of details is at your own risk.
Reveal of your information
It is possible that we reveal your private information to a member of our group (our subsidiaries), our ultimate holding company, as pointed in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We can provide your personal data to third parties:
In case we buy or sell any company assets, then your details can be shared as business assets.
If Appliance Repair London or a huge part of its assets are overtaken from a third party, then all of the personal details stored by it and the customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If you fail to pay the amounts due to us after a provided service by a service provider of ours, we are free to share your private information to credit reference agencies/fraud prevention agencies. We can also provide it to debt collecting firms which can use the information to trace your location and collect the due debt. The information saved from fraud prevention agencies is possible to be accessed to other organisations under their jurisdiction.
Your personal information can be kept away of marketing purposes. You are usually asked if we would request to use it for such (before using it). This right can be executed each time you contact us using the contact details down in paragraph 8.
The Act allows you to have access to the information kept about you. Please note that all access requests are related to a fee of £10 to cover our expenses for providing those details for the information we store for you.
Links loading third party sites